Monday, February 4, 2013

CAKE!!!!

Okay so last week was Libby's 9th birthday! :) Ashton had a basketball game too. As I was looking at my supplies to make Lib's cake I found some orange candy melts. The wheels in my head started to turn, I had a brilliant idea......ha ha! I decided to use them up and make cake pops for the basketball team. I did get them done and was going to make cupcakes for Lib's class treat. She originally wanted cake pops for her class, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone and make horse cake pops. By the time it was her Birthday and I had to make her cake I was burnt to a crisp, fried on making cake!!! I was going to make her cake the day before her birthday but Bob wanted me to go to Minot with him, so that left it for the day of. I woke up with a terrible migraine on her birthday, so let's just say the cake was not like I had pictured in my mind, but she liked it so yay! I am just so happy it is all over! It was a crazy week of cake, cake, cake! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment