Sunday, February 10, 2013

Another week gone....

Well, this week we said goodbye to Bob for work. He had to go work on a location for a few days. He is home tonight, but leaving for a few more days starting tomorrow. I really hate having him gone. We have had a friend here, he started work with Bob. Billy is his name. He has been staying in our basement. There is not a whole lot to do out here so I think he is pretty bored when he isn't working. We have snow on the ground still, so that is making it miserable for me. I am soooo ready for spring. I want to start planting my little seedlings and getting ready for summer. I love the summer so much. It seems kind of like the world up here goes into hybernation during the winter and then things pick back up again in the summer. I have a hard time being inside so much. I like to be out. Our Semi truck that we bought is finally working. It has taken everything and then some to get it going. I sure hope it pays off in the end. It has been stressful. I am sure I probably shouldn't be sharing all this like a journal, but I think when I have the book at the end of the year to print out it will be nice to have the memories, and to remember that life isn't perfect, but we survived it anyway! :) Maybe I will get my act together and have a better someting to report and some pictures next week to post. For now, this is all I got. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment